Being productive is all about building a lifestyle that enables just that. Here are some tips that can help you develop habits enabling productivity in your work place.
1. Remove all distractions from your life. For example, deactivate FaceBook or use site blockers. Cancel plans that do not contribute to what you have to do that take up energy and time.
2. Write a do-list the night before or in the morning. Set specific and small tasks. For example, instead of just planning ‘read chapter 6’ which might be too big of a task to complete in one day, write ‘read pages 234-260.’ This is much more specific and also much more reasonable because it accounts for how many pages you have to read. Furthermore, it helps you if you set estimated time to do each tasks. For example, ‘Read pages 234-260 between 3:30 and 4:40.’ Writing down the estimated time puts how much time you actually have in the day to do things in perspective.
- british: american people are so annoying
- chinese: american people are so annoying
- mexicans: american people are so annoying
- french: american people are so annoying
- americans: we are so annoying
- canadians: I fucking love maple syrup
- australians: we can do your accent but none of you assholes can do ours AHAHAHAHA
This is just too cute!!
Saw this video and it brings a smile.
**Also for those who don’t know, the boy is visually impaired & that’s why he moves his head like that. :)
omg when he hit those high notes!
this is sooo cute. this baby is legit singing this song like omg
I CANNOT with the cuteness of this .!!!
This baby can actually sing though! Go heeaaddd!
Did Miguel see this??? Miguel Needs to see This now, This Video is Just , Im speechless that Kid is so Blessed MUST REBLOG
WOW the way he taps his leg to the beat…awesome :)
The SOFTEST spot in my heart is for children. He’s just perfect. Andddd AMAZING.
Future Stevie Wonder
My heart can’t handle the cute!!
too freakin cute.